Happy Labor Day! Looks like a warm day today all across the country. I hope that you are taking the day off to relax and keep cool. Here are some fun links that I’ve been reading just for fun on my lazy weekend:
- Check out the 21 Best Things to Do in San Francisco this Month
- Keep summer going with Best Fall Beaches
- Drool over the One Food You Have to Eat in Each State
Today I’m enjoying some boozy popsicles and savoring the sunshine! Popsicles are such a great summer treats. They are cool and refreshing without all of the calories of most ice cream dishes. Make the lemonade for these from scratch or from mix, but either way you can do it with less sugar than usual because the honey and the vodka provide plenty of flavor!
- 2 Cups Lemonade
- 1 Ounce Honey
- 2 Ounces Vodka
- Combine ingredients in a measuring cup with a spout. Leave a little bit of honey in the jar.
- Drizzle remaining honey into molds.
- Pour liquid into molds.
- Place in freezer until solid, at least 30 minutes.
- Run warm water over molds to release popsicles.