Four Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Homestyle Ragu, this bubbling pan of gooey goodness just came out of the oven. I’m adding some baked chicken on top & a big salad on the side to balance it out, but it is so good, that I can’t help sneaking as many bites as I can.
I’m partnering with Homestyle Ragu to bring you this crazy delicious baked dinner. It’s best served hot with that gooey cheese dripping down, but its even good cold & straight from the pan the next morning! Four Cheese Baked Spaghetti freezes and reheats wonderfully. That’s why this is one of my favorite options to make ahead of time & bring as a covered dish to friends who need it. In the South, everyone shows how they care with food. It’s tradition! Whenever one of your family members, neighbors, or church members is going through a hard time, you can bet that they will find themselves with a kitchen overflowing with food. Pay it forward to someone that you know by making it in a disposable baking tin & bring it to someone who just had a baby or who is suffering from a loss. The layers of rich sauce, filling pasta, and cheesy goodness will warm their hearts!
Start off by cooking your pasta al dente (firm in the center). This is super important because it’ll get baked later on and you don’t want to over cook it! Then mix together egg, butter, and Parmesan, your first cheese. Pour cheesy mixture over noodles and spread them across a baking pan. This is your first layer. Now in the still warm pot that you cooked the spaghetti in, add cottage cheese & mozzarella. Slowly stir to melt together. Add in Ragu Traditional Homestyle pasta sauce & let that tomato goodness cut through the cheese, balancing it out with a little acidity. Pour it over the top of the spaghetti mixture in the baking pan. Let the cheese & Ragu seep through the spaghetti, hugging each bite! Now add some grated cheddar (your fourth cheese) & a little more mozzarella over the top of the sauce for your final layer. Let it bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
This Four Cheese Baked Spaghetti is so easy to make with Homestyle Ragu Traditional Sauce and it is such a comforting dish. It’s a hit with even the pickiest of eaters. Try adding in ground beef & sliced zucchini to make it a complete dinner in one pan!
- 1 pound pasta noodles
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 container (8 oz) cottage cheese
- 1 jar Ragu Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 8 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil your spaghetti/pasta al dente (8-12 minutes).
- Mix together egg, butter, and Parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta well & return to pot.
- Pour cheesy mixture over noodles & stir until coated.
- Transfer them to your baking pan & spread across the bottom.
- In the still warm spaghetti pot, add cottage cheese & mozzarella over low heat.
- Slowly stir to melt together.
- Add in Ragu Traditional Homestyle pasta sauce & stir until combined with cheese.
- Pour Ragu & cheese mixture it over the top of the spaghetti in the baking pan.
- Top with grated cheddar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. You want the cheese on top to be fully melted!
Check out Ragu’s website for some more yummy, homestyle recipes!