This year we are starting off on the right foot. Last week I shared my favorite Detox Tea. This week I am sharing these incredible energy bite. I have a spoonful of this every single morning. I mix up a big tupperware of the stuff and keep it on my counter. In the morning before heading to work, I grab a spoon, scoop up a big chunk of coconut oil, then load the spoon up with this energy bite mix, chomp down and off I go. It’s a super easy way to get in a bunch of fiber AND it helps me stay full all morning thanks to the chia seeds. This mix is straight from one of my absolute favorite bloggers, Lauryn over at Skinny Confidential. She shares super easy recipes, awesome beauty tips, and workouts that will kick your butt. Here is the mix that I got from the Skinny Confidential Supermodel Weight Loss Tips:
- BEE POLLEN: is known to increase energy & help with allergies ( especially if it’s local ).
- RAW HEMP HEARTS: protein! FIBER! Plus they regulate the metabolism & make your skin glow, hair grow, & nails become stronger.
- FLAXSEED: hello fiber and good digestion!
- CHIA SEEDS: Omega 3, calcium, fiber. Plus they swell making you feel full.
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: Healthy fats!!
This is a really great source of energy to keep you feeling good all day! I always try to start my day off with a big spoonful. Ben calls it my bird seed, but if it makes me eat like a bird then I’ll take it! Like I mentioned last week, healthy living is all about finding balance. This is a super easy way to sneak healthy into your day without having to think about it or take up a lot of time and that’s my favorite way to do it!