Sweet Deviled Strawberries with a slight crunch from graham cracker crumbs and served with dark chocolate bites make one of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts without being too sweet. Deviled eggs are a Southern specialty. You can’t go to a party without seeing at least one dish of them. Deviled Strawberries as a desert is a fun take on that classic. Fill each strawberry up with a light and fluffy cream cheese for a sweet and tasty bite.
How To Make Deviled Strawberries:
Wash your strawberries well. Cut the caps off and core out the interior. Using a piping bag and tip for icing fill the interior with cream cheese. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the cream cheese filled strawberries for a little crunch. Serve with dark chocolate for a romance filled plate!
Try making your own adorable Valentine’s Day cards. Check out some super adorable ideas on Pinterest for gems like “I chewse you” gum Valentine or “We are mint to be!” Valentine with a mint! So cute, right?
Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day with your hunny or Galentine’s Day with a group of girlfriends, Leslie Knope style? Either way I say celebrate with a champagne party! Chocolates, strawberries, and some champagne cocktails like this Mandarin Cocktail or this Pop Rocks Cocktail.
Fancy plates, some bubbly, and some flowers can really make the night!
If you’re looking for a gift for your special someone check out this gift guide for some inspiration. Another option is to get an experience like a hot air balloon ride in Napa or a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. Later this month I’ll be sharing the most incredible gift I’ve ever given on our Wanderlust Wednesdays. Also, don’t forget to go enter the giveaway for Sharp Knives!
- 1 Pint of Strawberries
- 4 Ounces of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Heavy Whipping Cream (or fat free milk)
- 2 Graham Crackers
- Wash strawberries well.
- Cap strawberries by slicing off the green lid & coring out the white interior.
- Using a mixer, whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and heavy whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Crumble the graham crackers.
- Hand stir in one half of the graham crackers.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag with a star tip on it.
- Pipe mixture into the hollowed out core of each strawberry.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the crushed graham crackers on top.