I hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! It is still blazing hot here so I’m sharing another yummy popsicle recipe. This one has Southern influences with good Kentucky bourbon and calls for using those last peaches of the season! I did them in plastic champagne flutes. It made for a unique shape and a slightly glamorous look for a party. You can also make them virgin for the kids.
If you like these popsicles and Monday’s Honey Lemonade Popsicle, check out Thrillist’s Top 15 Boozy Popsicles for more inspiration. For those of you who are already getting into full fall mode, check out my recipe for Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the super cute fall outfits on Southern Curl’s and Pearls! I’m obsessed with her big, bouncy curls.
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1 peach
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- Peel 1 large peach.
- Slice into a bowl.
- Smash the peach with a fork into a puree. (You can also use a food processor if you have one, especially if your peach is not quite ripe.)
- Combine lemonade, peach, and bourbon into a bowl. (I like to use a large measuring bowl with a spout for easy pours.)
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds. I used plastic champagne glasses with a plastic spoon for a pretty look.
- Freeze until solid, at least 30 minutes.
- Run warm water over cups or molds to release the popsicle.
- Enjoy on a hot summer day!