What’s better than a Chocolate Chip Cookie? A sweet & salty Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookie that you can make in 10 minutes! I’m not going super complicated here. Sometimes you just need cookies, and you need them right away!
Thanksgiving is next week and then all of a sudden we will be in the fun holiday party season. I know that this time of year can be overwhelming. Shopping for presents, putting food together to bring to all of the parties that you’re invited to, hosting guests, should I stop? Am I stressing you out already? Today I’ve headed over to Walmart & to partner with Betty Crocker to bring you a super easy way to impress your guests when you only have 10 minutes to spare!
Sweet Tea Sweetie’s Steps for Painless Holiday Hosting:
- Head to Walmart to stock up on these super easy to use cookie mixes.
- Invite friends over.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rip open the Betty Crock Cookie bag.
- Add in 1 stick of butter & 1 egg.
- Roll balls of dough and plop onto a cookie sheet.
- Press broken, bite sized pretzel sticks onto the tops of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, run around hiding laundry, toys, and other mess in your bedroom.
- Close the door to your room & welcome guests to your home.
- Bask in the glory as all of your friends arrive to a house smelling of freshly baked cookies.
- If you want to really impress them, make some of the cookies be EXTRA sweet & salty by chopping up a caramel candy & sprinkling those bits in to make it extra gooey.
- Get super clever by serving milk in tiny shot glasses.
How easy are these Betty Crocker Cookie bags to use? I love that I can keep them on hand and pull together a dessert in minutes.